Saturday, October 24, 2009

Well it's been awhile since I've blogged, so, sorry if I'm a little rusty at this.

We are about to head to Egypt for a Wheels for the World trip. I say "we" meaning the team. This mission trip I am without Annie. We are headed for Cairo 1st. And we need prayers for the release of the wheelchairs from customs. The team is going on the hope that all legal hang-ups will be removed very soon....and if not....there is still plenty for us to do there to support our in-country Christian brethren and the disability community of Egypt.

My 2 bags are packed with tools, materials and clothes, both close to the capacity of 50lbs. I may have some rearranging to do if my bathroom scale is off.

Stay tuned dear friends. This is the 1st trip ever for Joni and Friends to go to Egypt. And our Lord will help us with that.

1 comment: